Friday, April 25, 2008














On Feb 9, Blake and I had the opportunity to go throught the temple together to be sealed for time and all eternity. It was such an amazing experience.





Shortly after we went through we were asked to speak in sacrement meeting about the temple. When preparing for my talk I found something that i really liked. In the bible dictionary it says: A temple is literally a place of he Lord... it is the most Holy of any place of worship on the earth, only the home can compare with the temple in sacredness.
I just thought that was so amazing that we can make our own homes as sacred and holy as the temple.

I just feel so blessed to have the opportunity to go there time and time again. It really is such an amazing place.

4 comments:

  1. that is really cool. i will strive to make my home more holy and sacared. i think its important that people can feel the spirit when they enter my home.
    hows the babe? hows you? are you getting really uncomfy yet?? im just waiting for colt to come get cort.. im going to post some pictures..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's awesome you got to do that and thanks for the little inspiration reminder of what we should be focusing on in life. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah so im not done with wicked.. over half way but not done. i need to finish this week so i can start Host when it comes out tomorrow! Are you done with it yet? and do you want to write a "review" on it for my blog. if yes then email it to me ok!! we need to do something soon!! you should get a season pass to cherry hill.. me and my mom and jed and cort did! it would be fun if you have some free time during the weeks this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is really awesome. What a great experience. I have never thought of my home like that but i like that analogy. Thanks for sharing:o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...