Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sorry it's been so long.... Long post


My little boy is growing so fast. He's not so little anymore. I am a horrible mother and didn't do any posts about my baby's half birthday! Well he is seven months now, today. Time flys by so fast!

Nixon had his six month well check in January, he had to get the dreaded shots. I feel so bad doing it to him, but it is definately worth it. The bad thing is this time, he got huge golf ball size lumps in his legs after. I massaged them every day trying to get them to go away. I think we have finally gotten rid of them.
Nixon was
weight 19.5 lbs 75%
height 27.25 75%
head 17.5 50%
So as you can see my baby is geting big! The Dr. said he was doing great but we'd probably need to get him in a rear facing seat instead of an infant carrier.


Nixon is getting so big! He can pretty much sit up on his own, he only falls once in awhile. And when he does, he is so tough that he doesn't even cry. He is just ready to get up and try again!


Look at me MOM! TA DA!

Nixon has started pushing up on his knees, and sometimes his feet too! Pretty soon he is going to be crawling and getting into all sorts of trouble.



Nixon loves eating! Especially those biter biscuit cookies, that is what is all over his face now. He was really enjoying it!

Nixon loves playing the piano at Grandma's house, he is Mozart in training.
(P.S I don't know why those pictures are sideways, I couldn't figure out how to get them straight.)

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! I was just talking to my mom today about how I hoped you would post again soon so that I could see your so cute baby boy! And yes he is getting big! I love chubby babies. :) I'm so glad you put so many fun pictures on. Nixon is so stinkin' cute!
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he is so darling! I love his cheeks!! So cute! Happy 2nd anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck I cannot believe how bigger he has gotten since the last picture. He is stinkin cute! And I am so happy for you and your husband, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...