Saturday, October 10, 2009

I finally have internet at my house!

Now I just need to play catch up on all that has been going on in our busy lives. First and foremost I want to wish my baby brother good luck! He is leaving this Wednesday Oct 14 to go to the MTC where he will learn all that he need to know to teach the people of St. Louis MS about the true church! I am so excited for him. I know he is going to do such a good job at teaching the people about his testimony and beliefs! Good Luck Colt! We'll miss you!

Here is some pics from the day he got his Mission Call. It was such a bitter sweet day!


Nixon and Uncle Colten before he opened his letter.



Reading his letter outloud.


Showing it off.

Don't be mad at me Mom for putting this on there. I lie it even if you don't! Colt with mom and dad

Most of the wonderful Men in my life. Aren't they a good looking bunch!

More to come shortly! I need to download some more pics onto my computer!!


3 comments:

  1. Yay! I bet you have been going crazy without it! When I did not have it, I was going nuts! The internet is like my connection to the outside world :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray you have internet! And congrats to Colten! That is so exciting! I'm sure it was a rough day yesterday but hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...