Thursday, October 9, 2008

Finally I quit putting off this tag!

I was tagged by Megan H...

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag more or less 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Sorry i've been so busy and haven't done this tag yet. Which brings me to....
1. I am the worst procastinator! I don't know why I do it, most of the time it isn't even things that I don't want to do. For instance, I don't have any baby pictures printed off yet to put in frames, scrapbooks ect... Actually now that I think about it I haven't printed off any wedding pictures either, it's been almost two years now! Writting this is also making me think of other things that I have been putting off doing, like taking Blake's suit pants to get mended, getting all the stuff together so we can finish figuring out or mortgage, cleaning my house, doing laundry, sending out blessing announcements (which I finally got that all planned after three months, I'll pat myself on the back!) painting the house, and all the other things that I constantly tell myself I need to get done by a certain time but never do!

2. I look at peoples teeth. Ok, so it is kinda my job, but ever since I became a dental assistant I'll notice peoples teeth. I'll be with my mom or Blake or a friend and they'll comment on someones outfit, or their hair or anything else but I notice their TEETH! I'll say to Blake Wow! did you see how white and pretty his or her teeth were, or man that person really needs to go see a dentist to fix their holes. He just looks at me funny!

3.I don't like the dark. I know your thinking that it is a little childish to be afraid of the dark. But it isn't like that, I wouldn't call myself afraid. I just don't like it. I don't like that I can't see where I am walking or if someone is hiding in the shadows. I like to see what is going on around me. This quality of mine Blake is trying desperately to break cause it drives him nuts. I'll get up in the night to go to the bathroom and I'll turn on the lamp, then the hall light, and finally the bathroom light. He usually turns off the lamp while I'm in the bathroom and I'll get mad that I have to walk in the dark and these are his exact words... "your a big girl now you need to stop being afraid of the dark". So maybe I really am afraid, but I'll never admit it though.

4. I don't know why I'm admitting this quirk but I leave a trail. My mom always hated when we did this when we were younger. We'd get home from school and kick our shoes off by the dooor, the hang the coats on the railing, then drop the back packs on the floor in the kitchen then get a snack and leave bread out on the counter, ect ect. She always called it leaving a trail cause she'd know exactly where we went when we got home. I still find myself doing it! Thats something I need to stop doing like yesterday!

5. When I was younger I nhated Halloween, well all except the candy part. I hated dressing up, but most of all I hated seeing other peoples costumes. In elementary we'd have a Halloween parade and all the kids would wear their costumes. I closed my eyes the whole time. I was so afraid of the older kids scary costumes. I think this dates back to when my brothers would chase me around with a really scary witch mask, or it could be that everytime I walked out of a room at least one brother was always there to yell "BOO" and make me jump. Even to this day I hate going to haunted houses and just barely started opening my eyes on the scary ride at Lagoon. I went to my vary first haunted house two years ago and almost cried by the time it was over!

6. I have this thing with sounds. I hate the sound of cardboard cutting, or someone chewing on popsicle sticks, or grinding teeth, or scrapeing a spoon to get the last little bit out of a yogurt container. Just things like that. It just makes me cringe and for some reason makes my teeth hurt!

So now everyone probab;y knows too much about me!
I tag anyone who hasn't done this yet. Or better yet any husbands that are daring enough to spill their guts and admit they have faults too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...