Thanks Megan this one is fun. Sorry it took me so long to get to it!
RULES: Tell five things about your kids that people might not know, and you have to do all of your kids!
1. Nixon thinks he is a big boy. The very first day he was born he was trying to hold his head up all by himself, and he is always wanting to stand or sit. He doesn't like to just lay there ever. He loves his bumbo, and his swing cause that is more sitting then laying
2. He loves his froggy blankie, he always wants to cuddle it. He has to have it with him in his car seat whenever we go for a ride to hold on to. He also loves to cuddle it during his naps.
3. He is a snuggle bunny, especially when he gets sleepy. He wants to be held close then he'll snuggle his nose down it the crook of my arm or my armpit, or this case the blanket. Then he'll fall asleep.
4. He doesn't like the dark! I know he takes after his mommy. When we are driving at night he will scream and scream until we get to where there are a lot of city lights then he'll stop. Until we go on another dark road then he'll scream some more. It is the funniest thing!
5. He likes to watch sports. It doesn't matter what kind of sport it is he'll just sit there quietly and watch it. He loves to watch them with daddy. Dad doesn't really like it when he watches sports with mecause it's usually something like dancing with the stars. I think he was watching football in this one.
I tag Jen M, Nichole, Natalie, Kathy, and Tauna