Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day!

We had a pretty good Father's Day. We went to my Grandma's house for a BBQ with the family. Then we went to Blake's parents house where we had Root Beer Floats for dessert. Since I've been pregnant that is like my favorite treat. I always send Blake to the store to get more ice cream and root beer.

I had a hard time trying to decide on something to get for Blake for father's day. So I decided that since we needed a new camera that I'd get him one. We went on Saturday and found one that seems to work pretty good. The memory card does hold more then 2 pictures so that is great! That's about how many our old one would hold.

So happy father's day to my daddy, my dad in law, and my baby's soon to be daddy! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. thats so funny.. that was my FAVORITE with Jaxon too. I loved going to A&W for root beer floats.. and i bought it for home all the time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i would have liked something, anything! haha i am so excited for you and another great part is watching your honey be a daddy. you will fall even more in love with him...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...