Thursday, August 1, 2013

Nixon's Big Day


My boy is 5 years old!
I can't believe how fast time goes by.

It seems like just yesterday I was looking at his sweet little face. 
Oh wait... I was looking at his sweet face yesterday. 
But I really mean 
This Sweet little face. 

We started out our celebrating the right way. 
Presents first thing in the morning. 
Lunch where Nixon chose
(Pizza Pie Cafe)
And Mac and cheese for dinner. 
I decided to try a new baked Mac and Cheese
So we didn't just eat it from the blue box. 
It was pretty tasty and super easy!

We then had family over to open more presents, 
eat cake, and ice cream. 

Nixon was spoiled rotten by everyone.

And even go two different cakes. 



Now I think I will excuse myself
while I go in the other room and cry!
I seriously can't believe my boy 
is 

Nixon's favorite things: 

*Transformers
*Superheros
*Legos
*Sprite
*Pizza
*Slushys
*Movies on Netflix
*Wrestling with Dad
*Hugging Mom
*Teasing Gweny




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...