Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014

I can't even comprehend that it is already 2014. 
We had a great 2013, 
I got a new job, 
Blake didn't quit his
{although he threatened multiple times}


Blake and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary, 
we went to Red Lobster for dinner, 
and took Nixon skiing for the first time.
I may, or may not have almost
let him fall off the lift. 
That's another story for another day!

We ate lots and lots of Ice Cream cones
{and Gweny grew some hair!}

Afternoon cuddles, 

And lots of kitchen dance parties, 


 This big boy turned 5, 
and I think he grew a foot this year!
At least an inch and a half in 6 months!


We went on a family vacation with the Tingey's to Yellowstone








Hiking and 4-wheeling by the "B"


Nixon started Kindergarten!
He loves it, 
and is learning so much!


My baby brother got married in Sept.




Gweny turned 2. 
She can talk really good, 
and is potty trained!
(Score!)
We spent alot of time at the park


Nixon started playing soccer, 
his team was "the lightning bolts"

Halloween
Nixon was a Ninja
Gweny was Dorothy

Christmas morning 

Christmas Sunday
all dressed up for church


All in all I think we had a great 2013.
I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...