Tuesday, January 21, 2014

7 Years

Yesterday Blake and I celebrated 7 years of marriage.
We actually celebrated on Saturday night,
and I spent the evening last night at the P!nk concert
while Blake worked.
The concert was a BLAST,
but more about that later.

Saturday
The kids had a sleepover at Grandma's
{their favorite thing ever} 
Blake and I went on a "staycation" in Salt Lake.
We checked into a hotel
went to dinner at the California Pizza Kitchen
then watched
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
The best part of our getaway was spending
time together.
Not having to worry about
putting little sweet ones to bed.
Not having to wake up to an alarm clock.
{I may have slept till 10:00}

We talked
and laughed and cuddled.
We snuck a caramel apple into the movie,
I am such a rebel.

I'm so thankful for my amazing husband.
He is such a good person.
He is thoughtful,
and kind.
He keeps my feet on solid ground
when I feel like the world is crumbling around me.

He is such a good daddy.
He and adores the kids,
and even though they don't act like it sometimes,
they adore him too.

Happy 7 Years to us,
I can't wait to spend the rest of
Eternity with this handsome stud!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...