Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Blogging? What the Heck is that?

Wow, I can't believe it has been more than a year since I've posted something on this thing. I feel that I have a fairly valid excuse. See we adopted this dog a year and a half ago from the Humane Society, I may or may not have written something about her at some point I just don't remember now. Well this dog, that I felt that I really wanted and needed at the time, is totally on my last nerve and chewed the cord that downloads pictures from my camera to my computer. Needless to say, I have over a year of pictures stuck on a memory card in my camera. I really should just follow my good judgement and go buy a new cord, but life is too hectic, and the only time I really think about that is usually in the middle of the night.

Well anyway, I do have a few pictures that I took on my phone that I was able to download so I thought I would post a few of the "newest" exciting news here.

Well Introducing Miss Gwenyth Ann Tingey

Born Oct 1, 2011 at 5:56 PM 7 lbs 10 oz, 21 inches long.
She was so excited to come into this world. I was only in labor for 4 hours before she made her grand debut. We love having our sweet baby girl. Even Nixon loves her to pieces.
This was the first time he got close enough to actually see her. Everyday the first thing he says when he wakes up is "where is my baby" or when he gets home from Preschool the first thing out of his mouth is "I want to look at my baby." I'm so glad that he loves her and wants to be around her. That was one of my biggest worries about having a new baby.

Well, I hope to get a new camera cord before Oct of 2012. So I can catch up on some of the past due posts that I'd like to share.

I'm actually kind of sad that I wasn't able to keep up to date as time went, not for anyone but myself. There have been so many cute, funny and memorable things that I wanted to remember. I'd post about them now, but I can't think of any at the moment.

Just for my own sake I hope to keep up on this a little bit more. It's such a good way to keep track of the things that my family are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I am kind of siding with you, I think that's a pretty good excuse!!! Good thing you have the pictures on a memory card though! Gwyneth is beautiful - I love the name, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...