Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Week of January 29- February 4

So to get off on the right foot, I wanted to post one awesome thing that each of my kids did this week.

Miss Gweny

Learned how to roll! I can't believe that she is big enough to do that already. She was laying on her tummy, screaming because she didn't want to be there, and promptly rolled onto her back. I flipped her back on her tummy and she rolled right back over. I do have proof of all of this on my phone, but I can't figure out how to get it to download onto the computer, or do anything for that matter. I actually kind of feel like throwing it against the wall.
Another exciting thing about Miss Gwen is that she is going to be 4Months tomorrow. Oh my heavens where does time go, seriously!
More on that tomorrow including her "stats" after we visit the Dr for her well-check.

Nixon
Boy does this kid crack me up! He is always coming up with something funny or silly to say or do. Here is just one example in photos: that obviously didn't happen this week, I really don't still have my christmas tree up



He got this little policeman outfit thing that came with all the "tools" he would need to get the job done. He put it on and started strutting his stuff for the camera. He is such a ham! (I especially like the second photo, he is sizzling! ZZZZZ)

Also Nixon said the cutest thing to me the other day. He asked me "can I kiss baby sis", I of course answered with a yes and tipped her down where he could kiss her on her head. He then said "I love my sis, I love my mom, I love my dad, I love my dog, I LOVE MY FAMILY!" It was the sweetest thing ever. I told him how much we all love him too, and how glad we are to have him in our family. He is just the sweetest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...