Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Final Four

I just found some fun pictures from the year Blake and I got married and wanted to reminisce. 
About a month and a half after we went on our honeymoon Blake called me up one day and told me that he won a trip from the radio station to go to San Jose California to go to the Final Four NCAA game. I of course didn't believe him, until he showed me the tickets.

The trip to California was for three days and two nights. Free airfare, hotel stay, and one meal? why only one I have no idea... They should have just gone for the gold! It was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I Guess these tickets are hard to come by??

Waiting for the shuttle to take us to the Stadium where the game was being played. 


(I don't  know why I look so happy in this picture, I must have not known it was being taken!)
Hubbs with the tickets. 

Line for the mens bathroom... Yeah you heard me right THE MENS! When I needed to go, I got right in and did my business and Blake was still waiting clear at the end. 




A few shots of the game. I don't even remember who was playing that day. I should google it, or ask Blake I'm sure he would remember. 

 
Enjoying the game!


We decided to walk back to the hotel from the game instead of riding the shuttle. We found a park with lots of interesting things
Blake in a log


A funny chair

A tunnel

The tunnel from the outside! It was so tall.


We had so much fun on our FREE trip, I think it's time we won another one. Maybe to some exotic place somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...