Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Spiritual Thought Sunday

I'm super late on my Spritual Thought Sunday,
I've been having way to much fun
spending time with my kids.


Mosiah 4: 14-15
"And ye will not suffer your children that they go hungry, or naked; neither will ye suffer that they transgress the laws of God, and fight and quarrel one with another, and serve the devil, who is the master of sin, or who is the evil spirit which hath been spoken of by our fathers, he being an enemy to all righteousness.
But ye will teach them to walk in the ways of truth and soberness; ye will teach them to love one another, and to serve one another."

This scripture came up in my Sunday School Class on Sunday 
and I loved it!
It is such a great reminder that we need to learn
all that we can,
so we can teach our children
to do what is right.

I know that I need to work on being a better
example to my children.
I need to be better about letting
them see my pray,
and read my scriptures,
and make sure they know how
important it is to attend the temple.
My goal is to strive to teach my children these things
at a young age.

What will you do to teach your children to
"walk in the ways of truth?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...