Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween

Halloween has never been my favorite holiday.
I've always been a bit of a "chicken."
I don't like Haunted Houses,
Or anything that scares me for that matter.
I've been to one Haunted House.
I cluched onto Blake's back,
and did not open my eyes, not for one second.
Best $20+ he's ever spent on me!

It is slightly more fun now that I have children to dress up,
and to see the excitement in their eyes
as they walk up and knock on the neighbors doors.
This is the first year that we have really taken
the kids Trick-or-treating.
They loved it!
Gweny was pretty nervous at first,
but she started getting to the point where she would cautiously
walk up and whisper "trick-or-treat."
Then say "thank you."

Here are a just a few pictures of them in their costumes.
I will post more,
probably next week.

Gweny was Dorothy, she did have a basket with Toto
that she made Daddy carry around for her.

Nixon was a Ninja.
He only wanted to be a Ninja because he
would get to carry nifty swords.
He did inform me that I needed to hang up
his costume nicely so he can wear it again next year.

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...