Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Vacation

I had some vacation days left that I needed to use before the end of the year.
I took last week off to be home with my kids.
I learned a few things:
1. Paid vacation days are a great time to potty train a 2 year old
Which I'm proud to say is going pretty dang great!
And all it took was a penny gumball machine.
2. I didn't get to sleep in, not even for a minute.
3. I still don't clean my house even when I'm home for 5 days straight.
Plus, what's the point when kids are home
Destroying everything faster than you can clean it.
4. I can have dinner made by 3 o'clock every day
{my husband teases me relentlessly for that one}
5. I read an entire book during the short naptime hours.
"The Art of Racing in the Rain"
Good read {more about that later}
6. I find as many ways to get out of the house as humanly possible.
7. I Absolutly LOVE spending time with my kids,
snuggling in our jammies until right before dad gets home from work,
going to get a coke/slushie {in said jammies} at 9:30am, yes we have a problem.

I still have a few of those Vacation days left
to use before the end of the year.
I am looking forward to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...