Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hunter


Today is my only FAVORITE Nephew's birthday. Hunter was just a few months old when Blake and I started dating, so I have been able to watch him grow up. Hunter is such a fun boy with a vibrant personality. He says and does the funniest things and keeps everyone on their toes. He is my little buddy, Blake's favorite wrestling partner, Nixon's favorite playmate, and Gwen loves watching him create a ruckus.

I was watching the kids one day for my sister in law, and he was in playing on the computer. I had quite a surprise when I got on a little bit later. He left me lots of fun surprises.

There were a few of these:




And a whole bunch of videos, that I can't download for some reason. But they are funny, use your imagination!
He is seriously a HOOT! Love this kid!

Happy Birthday Hunty Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...