Sunday, February 5, 2012

My A-Zzz I thought this was cute



Age: 26

Bed size: Queen Love the confined space and cuddling the hubbs

Chore that you hate: Cleaning toilets! And dishes and Laundry. I really don't like chores at all!

Dogs: My naughty dog Clarabelle. One day maybe she will be good

Essential start to your day: Contacts, I hate that I can't see without them and I hate wearing my glasses, they just get tugged off anyway

Favorite color: Yellow, or red

Gold or Silver: Definitely silver, although I am more into Gold lately than usual

Height: 5'7", I'm in the taller range for a woman but I am lucky that my hub is an awesome 6'5". I love that I can still wear heels!

Instruments you play: I did learn to play the violin, but I gave up due to a horribly mean teacher, I wish I hadn't though. I think it is a beautiful instrument

Job title: Bank teller, Wifey, mommy

Kids: Nixon Age 3 (Little spitfire)


Miss Gwenyth 4 Months

Live: Utah, my whole life. Beautiful state, love the mountains.

Mother’s name: Nancie, Corrie (Mom in law)

Nicknames: Trissy, Mommy, and Punkerbites (Love you dad)

Overnight hospital stays: Only when I had my babies. And I am going to count a trip to the ER where I was there for about 8 hrs for kidney stones.

Pet peeves: Bad Drivers, People who talk on the phone at the drive in/bank/anytime when someone is waiting for them,

Quote from a movie: "Sometimes we wear stretchy pants, just for fun" Nacho Libre, funny funny show! "Welp, see ya later" That one is used quite frequently at work.

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: As follows
Brenden
Loren
Colten

and of course we can't forget these two hooligans. Tauna and Chad

Talent: My Grandma taught me how to paint. I love it but I haven't picked up a brush in a long time. I did win the talent title at a pageant a few years back. It was awesome!

Underwear: I used to have an addiction, now not so much

Vegetable you hate: I love veggies, can't think of one I hate

What makes you run late: Mornings, I don't know what it is. Even if I wake up earlier I can never get out the door when I want to. Maybe it's kids??

X-Rays you’ve had: Dental, ultrasounds (don't really count as "x-rays" but they are my favorite, when there is a cute baby to see!) and 2 CT scans when I had kidney stones (that they thought was appendicitis)

Yummy food that you make: Recently I made seafood alfreado that turned out delish! Also I made sweet and sour chicken and fried rice that was yum. And I have a recipe for killer Key Lime cheesecake

Zoo animal: I haven't been for a few years but I love to watch the monkeys swinging around

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...