Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blessing Day

On January 8th Gwenyth Ann received her Baby Blessing. It was the most sweet and beautiful blessing that Blake gave. I don't think there was a dry eye anywhere, not even daddy could hold it all together.



The night before we took a few pictures of Gwen in her dress, first to make sure it would still fit her (although I'm not sure what we would have done with that late of notice if it hadn't fit her.) And partly because we have 9 o'clock church and knew that we wouldn't have time to take any in the morning.



Sorry the lighting is super duper weird in all of these.




Such a pretty lady!



Has to have all the girly trimmings. Bracelet and...

Shoes

I took this picture of her right after she woke up. She is such a happy baby first thing in the morning. She knew it was a big day and she was so excited for it!





After the blessing at the church everyone filed over to our house and crammed into our kitchen/living room for some yummy breakfast. Here is a picture of the spread.







It was delish... I wouldn't expect anything different from my "party throwing family."

We had baked french toast (yum) lots of fruit, muffins, cookies, and of course milk and juice.



And here is some of the hooligans that came for the free food.


Aunts and Uncles, brothers and Grandparents, friends and family





We are so blessed for all the amazing people and family that we have in our lives!


Lisa, Haden, and Megan. (two of my beautiful friends and Megan's hubby, in case you couldn't tell Haden not only has a beautiful wife, but he's got great hair as well)


Blake's "work husband" Josh. He acts like he doesn't like him in this picture, but Josh is one of Blake's closest friends and he spends most of the day with him because they work together. I think that Josh gets to see Blake more often than I do.

This was the best picture I could find that really shows off Gwen's beautiful dress. We had a hard time finding "the right dress" but when we saw this one we knew it was the one.

Her First White Dress!

Two of her silly Uncles, yeah she is not too sure about the one in the back!

Grandma and Grandpa Great (My Grandparents) Somehow I didn't manage to get a picture with Blake's Grandparents holding her. In my defense, I don't think I was the one managing the camera at this point so I am not taking the blame.


4 Generation Photograph. I am so thankful that I am able to take one of these sweet photos! Love you Mom and Grandma!

Grandma Nancie with her little girl! (Once again, I was not managing the camera, I'm actually really sad that I don't have pictures of my dad, the rest of my brothers, or any of Blake's family with her)



My sweet little family!




I'm so thankful for the knowledge that I get to spend Eternity with not only my little family, but all of our extended family as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...