Thursday, April 26, 2012

Easter 2012

We had such a fun Easter this year. The kids were spoiled by the Easter Bunny as you can see




Nixon showing off some of his prizes from his basket.
As you can kinda tell, the Easter Bunny hid eggs all over the house. Nixon was more worried about getting his Lego Guy put together that he didn't want to find any eggs. I had to bribe him to look for them, and even then he didn't find very many. I ended up picking up a bunch of leftover ones and keeping them to myself. 


Gwen showing off her sweet new Easter dress, and bow. 

I didn't get a picture of Nix in his Easter outfit because he was too excited to come home from church and play with his new baseball and bat. And lets be honest, we never make it to church on time so there was no time to take any pictures before we left. 

Nix in his cute new spring outfit, complete with a red punch mustache. 

Nix showing off his new bat. We signed him up for his first year of T-Ball. Daddy was so excited to teach him some of his tricks to be a great ball player. They headed outside right as soon as they both got changed out of their church clothes

How to throw the ball like a "man," not "like a girl." 

Practicing hitting the ball off the Tee. Nix still needs to figure out how to hit the ball itself and not just the tee. Cute little ball player!

Gweny sitting up big in her cute new spring outfit. She is growing was too fast! 

After Nix and Daddy practiced some ball, Blake had to go work at his part-time job and the kids and I went to visit family. 
Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera so I didn't get any pictures.
First we went with Blake's family to Woodland Park where we had dutch oven and burgers. We also played some fun games and the kids went on an egg hunt. 
After that we went to my parent's house, ate more food, and hunted more eggs. 

Lets just say we had eggs coming out of our ears!~

It was also so fun this year to try and explain to Nixon the true meaning of Easter and why we Celebrate it. 
I'm so thankful for the knowledge that we have a Savior that was crucified that we might be forgiven for our sins. And even more that he was resurrsurected. This shows us that we have the opportunity to live for Eternity with our Loving Heavenly Father, and especially with our families. 

I am so Thankful for this Knowledge!

CLICK HERE for a Beautiful Testimony from our Prophet!



1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so stinkin' cute! Gwen is a doll! I love that you have been blogging so much lately. I love seeing what your cute family is up to. Oh and thanks for all the times you have commented on my blog I always love your advice and positive feedback!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...