Friday, October 18, 2013

Arachnids

It's almost Halloween Time. 
Nixon is terrified of Halloween.
I put a few decorations up in the house,
fake webs, a witch
you know the normal.
He took one look at the webs
and left the room crying.
And insisted they come down...
They are still up
{insert evil laugh}

I'm sure that he gets it from me. 
At least thats what Blake says
 In elementary I used to hide my face during the
parade where everyone showed off their costumes,
because I was afraid of the older kids.
I have gone to a Haunted House once,
and it's going to stay that way.
I kept my eyes closed the whole time.
Biggest waste of $30.
Spiders,
Don't even get me started.
I hate those little creepy buggers.
They always pop out,
The ones I find are ALWAYS HUGE!

Gweny...
Not so afraid.
My mom had bought some new Halloween decorations
and had them sitting on her table.
Gweny say these big black hairy spiders 
 with suction cups on them.
She begged Grandma to let her have one.
That girl, carried that spider
around with her everywhere.
She even insisted on taking it to bed with her.
Who wants to cuddle a fake spider?
That girl...


The next morning,
"Mommy where my 'pider?"
We found it,
she carried it around all morning.
She wanted to take it to the babysitters 
I made her leave it
in the car.
Then I covered it with a blanket.
I didn't want to look at it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...