Sunday, October 27, 2013

Spiritual thought Sunday

John 13:34
"A new commandment I give unto you, that you love one another;
as I have loved you, that ye also love one another."

I love this scripture.
I think if more people lived the way John said, then this world would be a better place.
We wouldn't have to worry so much about ourselves,
or our children. 
Because there would be love all around us.  

This week, 
I am going to be more loving to those that I come across.
And hopefully my positive attitude
can make a difference,
big or small.
I especially want to show my family 
how much I love them,
and hope they know how much I appreciate
all they do for me, and teach me
every day.

How will you try to be more loving? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...