Saturday, October 26, 2013

Paradise



I have a nook,
I LOVE my nook!
I love having literally a million and a half
books at my fingertips.
I love that I can buy one and not have to go
anywhere to get it.
{My husband's favorite too}


But there is just something about a book.
An old fashioned paperback
{or hardback, I'm not picky}
book.

Mix that with a nice bubbly dirty coke
{have you heard of dirty cokes? if not your missing out!}
and a hot bubble bath on a chilly night.
My kind of paradise.

That is on my agenda for the evening!

What is your favorite thing to do when the weather turns colder?

**********************

P.S. I've read the Hunger Games, and seen the movie.
I just felt like I needed a little bit more Peeta in my life, so one to the second reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...