Friday, October 25, 2013

Jammin' Friday

I've decided to post some sort of song each week on Fridays.
This week I chose Katy Perry's Roar.

There are two reasons I chose this song.
1. My kids absolutely love it.
Whenever it comes on the radio they both start singing and dancing.
2. I heard an interview on the radio that Katy Perry
did on her inspiration for the song.
She said that you need to stand up for who you are,
and not let anyone tell you who to be.
That you should stand up to the biggest bully in the room,
even if that bully is yourself.

I know that most of the time we are
our own worst enemies.
If we don't stand up for ourselves,
and think positive thoughts about ourselves
how can we expect anyone else to.

So turn up the speakers,
grab a wooden spoon as a mic,
and dance.





Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! To bad i suck at knowing who sings what and well....you know me and artists....and any trivia or remembering things.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...